Table of contents:
The New Year's table requires a lot of financial and time investments. So it is generally accepted. The famous chef Alexander Belkovich in the show "Simple Kitchen" on STS proves that cooking restaurant-level dishes can be inexpensive and simple. Our selection contains three simple recipes for holiday dishes. Even a beginner can handle it!
How much time do you spend preparing New Year's meals on December 31st? Honestly! We are sure that almost all day. Just boil and chop vegetables for all salads. We share recipes for delicious dishes that can be prepared in 3-4 hours. And if your loved ones also want to help, then you can do it in two. Contents of the article 1. New Year's table 2021 1.1 Preparation: 2. Cold: Chicken salad in cheese baskets 2.1 Preparation: 3. Dessert: Waffle cake with ice cream Hide
New Year's table 2021
What dishes to put on the New Year's table this year? We believe that you cannot deviate from traditions. Olivier, herring under a fur coat, sandwiches with caviar - is a Must. But you should not give up experiments either. In addition, the symbol of the upcoming New Year - the White Metal Bull - appreciates variety.
Perhaps the most important point to consider is the combination of dishes with each other. For example, if your poultry is hot, then it is better to cook snacks from chicken, turkey and a large number of vegetables. If you have mostly vegetables for a snack, then you can have fish and meat for a hot meal. Keep in mind that mayonnaise-based salads are best washed down with hot tea, not champagne, but of course you will forget about this on New Year's Eve.
We have prepared a selection of New Year's dishes from the popular TV cook, which go well with each other and are easy to prepare.
Hot: Baked flavorful chicken
- Whole chicken - 1.5 kg
- Black bread - 4 slices
- Provencal herbs - 2 pinches
- Cinnamon - 1 stick
- Star anise (anise) - 3 stars
- Dried ground ginger - 2 tsp
- Carnation - 4 umbrellas
- Vinegar - 1 tbsp. spoon
- Mandarins - 7 pcs.
- Sugar - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Potatoes - 6 pcs.
- Garlic - 6 cloves
- Olive oil - 20 ml
- Vegetable oil - 60 ml, salt, ground black pepper
Cooking time: about two hours
Baked chicken from Alexander Belkevich, Legion-Media
1. Cut the bread slices into large pieces;
2. Pour 20 ml of olive oil into the pan (if you don't have it, it doesn't matter, you can also use vegetable oil) and fry the bread cubes until golden brown, add two crushed garlic cloves and Provencal herbs, mix;
3. Salt the chicken inside with a pinch and stuff with crackers. Make cuts on both sides of the legs and cross - insert the legs into the holes crosswise;
4. Grease a baking sheet with high sides with vegetable oil and transfer the chicken. Season with salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle the chicken with oil and then brush it well with your hands;
5. Send the chicken to an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
6. Squeeze juice from 3 tangerines without pulp, through a sieve and pour into a saucepan;
7. Add 1 cinnamon stick, 3 star anise stars, 4 cloves to the juice and simmer for 15 minutes until thickened;
8. Add 1 tbsp to the boiled juice. a spoonful of vinegar, 2 tbsp. tablespoons of sugar and stir. And at the end add 2 teaspoons of ground ginger.
9. Cut the peeled potatoes into large wedges. Add squeezed garlic (4 cloves), salt with a pinch, pepper to taste, pour 20 ml of vegetable oil and stir;
10. Transfer the potatoes to a baking sheet next to the chicken, spreading evenly over the surface. And put 4 whole tangerines in the corners of the baking sheet;
11. Send the chicken with potatoes and tangerines to the oven for another 20 minutes;
12. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and glaze the chicken with a brush. Put in the oven for another 15 - 20 minutes.
13. Cut the chicken and put it on portioned plates together with the potatoes.
Cold: Chicken salad in cheese baskets
- Lettuce leaves (any will do, except arugula) - 100 g
- Juicy fleshy oranges - 3 pcs.
- Chicken breast - 500 g
- Sour cream (fat content does not matter) - 100 g
- Peanuts, seeds and pumpkin seeds - 30 g
- Hard cheese (any kind) - 230 g
- Vegetable oil - 30 ml
- Grain mustard - 1 tbsp spoon
- Honey - 1 tsp, salt, pepper
Cooking time: about an hour
1. Cut the chicken fillet into large, even cubes;
2. Pour vegetable oil into a frying pan and fry the chicken quickly and quickly. It should come out with a golden crust on the outside and soft on the inside;
3. At the end, season with 2 pinches of salt, pepper to taste and add honey. Stir and fry for another 1 minute;
4. Put the finished chicken on a separate plate, pat dry with a towel and cool;
5. Peel the oranges, separate from the veins. It is necessary to ensure that only the pulp remains. Do not throw away the remnants of the peeled orange.
6. Mix sour cream with granular mustard, pour in the juice from the remaining orange and rub the zest of one orange into a fine grater.
7. In a flat frying pan, grate the cheese with a thin layer and melt it. It is important not to dry it out, but it should turn golden.
8. Remove the pan with cheese from the stove, when the cheese begins to peel off the pan using a spatula, transfer the cheese circle onto a deep plate turned upside down. Press the edges of the cheese wheel to the plate and cool. This will form three cheese baskets.
9. Do the same with the remaining cheese to make 3 more circles.
1-. Remove the cheese from the plate and turn it over, you get a basket.
11. Transfer four cheese baskets to plates and carefully spread the salad over them.
12. Pour 2 - 3 tablespoons of the dressing over the salad, then put the chicken, the orange segments in the cheese basket and pour the dressing over the top.
13. Sprinkle each basket with peanuts, seeds and pumpkin seeds.
Dessert: Ice Cream Waffle Cake
- Butter - 300 g
- Eggs - 6 pcs.
- Wheat flour - 195 g
- Warm water - 180 ml
- Cocoa - 100 g
- Sugar - 300 g
- Vanilla sugar 1 tsp - 5 g
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- salt - 1 tsp
- Ice cream sundae - 500 g
- Strawberry ice cream - 500 g
- Chocolate ice cream -500 g
- White chocolate - 50 g
- Dark chocolate - 50 g
- Cherry jam - 2 tbsp spoons
Decorative dusting - 20 g
Cooking time: about three hours
1. Cut 3 squares out of parchment to fit the bottom of the round shapes.
2. Put 450 g of ice cream, strawberry and chocolate ice cream in each mold (you can use your favorite ice cream flavors. Strawberry and chocolate are classic) and evenly distribute with a spoon over the surface of the parchment. It is not at all necessary to achieve a perfectly flat surface. In this case, the best is the enemy of the good.
3. Cover the ice cream in the tins with parchment paper and place in the freezer.
4. Place 1 scoop (50 g) of each ice cream in three separate bowls.
5. Break eggs into a large bowl, add vanilla sugar and beat with a blender for about 2 minutes.
6. Pour sugar into eggs and beat for 2 - 3 minutes.
7. Mix flour with cocoa in a separate bowl.
8. Add baking powder, salt to eggs with sugar and gradually add flour with cocoa, while mixing with a blender until smooth.
9. Finally add water to the dough and stir.
10. Put butter in the dough and mix well with a blender until smooth.
11. Pour a ladle of dough into a preheated waffle iron and bake for 4 minutes.
12. Put the wafer on the wire rack without breaking, so that there are complete cakes.
13. Do the same for 3 cakes - wafers.
14. Grate white chocolate in a bowl with melted ice cream and stir.
15. In a bowl with melted chocolate ice cream, finely grate dark chocolate and stir.
16. Add jam to a bowl of melted strawberry ice cream and stir.
Collect the cake:
17.Put the waffle on a large plate, put the chocolate ice cream crust on the wafer and grease with melted chocolate ice cream on top.
18. Put the second cake on top - the waffle, then the strawberry ice cream cake and grease on top with melted strawberry ice cream with jam.
19. Put the third cake on top - the waffle, then the cake from the ice cream and grease on top with the melted ice cream with chocolate.
20. Put the final waffle cake on top and sprinkle with decorative sprinkles on top.
30. Cut the cake into 10 pieces and place on plates.
Inception photo: Legion-Media