Table of contents:
- What kind of perfume are there?
- Why is perfume better than other perfume products?
- The main differences between expensive perfumes for women and budget ones
- How to choose the right perfume fragrances?
- Top 12 famous perfumes: ranking of the most popular perfumes for women
Brand advertisements and the opinions of friends cannot impose their own taste on you when choosing a perfume. They emphasize your individuality, lift your spirits and allow you to discreetly smell the whole day. But what if there are too many scents and it is difficult to choose your own? We will tell you about which popular women's perfumes are in greatest demand, why, and how to find a perfume that will become your aromatic signature.
In the modern world, perfume has become a symbol of femininity and unique style. Without them, the female image seems incomplete. Some remain faithful to only one scent. Others have a huge number of bottles for all occasions, collecting reviews praising certain popular women's perfumes. Take seriously your choice of perfume as one of the most memorable and fashionable accessories.
What kind of perfume are there?
Experts divide perfumes into several categories.
- luxury class - this is the best women's perfume containing only natural extracts;
- class A - such perfumes contain 10% synthetic or synthesized components;
- class B - this class includes licensed copies of elite perfumery from Turkey, Russia, Sweden and other countries;
- class C - cheap synthetic components are added to such perfumes.
By the type of aromas:
- citrus fruits: fragrant compositions of lime, orange, tangerine, they are distinguished by a bright smell and pronounced freshness;
- green: contain extracts of herbaceous plants and essential oils of leaves, have a cool invigorating scent;
- fruit: the main components of these perfumes are extracts of fruits and wild berries, their smell is pleasant, natural and fresh;
- Floral: Flower extracts give the perfume freshness and sweetness, intense yet light aromas like the young Kilian brand. For example, the popular women's perfume Kilian (Kilian Good Girl Gone Bad) is based on a combination of jasmine, narcissus and tuberose;
- marine: this fresh perfume smells of damp coolness, mountain air, cold fog and sea breeze;
- spicy: combine notes of pepper, ginger, cinnamon and other spices, the result is a very warm pleasant aroma;
- woody: they are characterized by sharpness, therefore they are suitable for women who prefer thrills.
Why is perfume better than other perfume products?
Perfumes have several advantages over other types of perfumes:
- high concentration - spirits contain 15-20% of the perfume composition in 90% alcohol, they have a concentrated and rich aroma;
- odor persistence - the perfume contains more essential oils, which are responsible for the persistence of the aroma;
- economical consumption - in order to feel a pleasant aroma, it is enough to apply just a few drops of perfume on the skin.
The main differences between expensive perfumes for women and budget ones
Expensive perfume consists of 5-10 natural ingredients, which have a pleasant aroma and firmly adhere to the skin. Popular women's fragrances are expensive. This is their difference from the budget ones, containing synthetic extracts, which often make the smell very harsh and intrusive.
Popular women's perfumes can be expensive not only due to the use of quality ingredients. The financial component is also influenced by the name of the brand that produces the fragrance.
How to choose the right perfume fragrances?
A heavy perfume with a long trail is suitable for rare use. You yourself may get a headache from him, not to mention those around you.In everyday life, you can choose popular women's fragrances for yourself or as a gift, taking into account three criteria:
- Age. For young girls, the best choice would be a popular women's perfume with light, fresh and energetic fragrances that emphasize youth and carefreeness. So, up to 25 years old, a perfume with floral and citrus aromas is ideal. Women from 25 to 45 will like more complex, meaningful and rich compositions, which is preferable for her. Popular women's perfumes for 35 years (age range from 25 to 45) - marine, citrus and spicy. Mature women may like a tart perfume with a rich scent.
- Season. The most popular women's perfume can sound differently depending on the warm and cold seasons. Autumn is a good period for spicy perfumes. For winter, it is better to choose sweet aromas, perfumes with hints of spices (cinnamon, ginger). During this time, the smells become stronger and brighter. Spring is the right season for fruity floral fragrances and essential oils. And in summer, the most popular perfumes - with refreshing fruity, citrus and marine aromas. A striking example is Montale Soleil de Capri with notes of citrus, tart kumquat, white flowers with a honey tint. Thanks to the memorable accords, the fragrances of the Montal brand are perhaps the most popular women's perfume for many years.
- Purpose of spirits. Light, fresh, unobtrusive aromas are suitable for daily use. The popular day perfume for women is floral, citrusy and spicy. In the evening it is advisable to use sweet or green.
By the way, when choosing popular women's perfumes of 2021, remember a little nuance. Coffee does not refresh the receptors, but irritates them, sending sharp impulses to the brain. Only water, green tea or fresh air can help in recognizing different odors.
Top 12 famous perfumes: ranking of the most popular perfumes for women
Many famous compositions are presented in different versions. Our selection of photos shows not so much popular women's perfumes as their perfumed versions. Eau de toilette has a lower concentration of essential oils and aromatic additives (from 8 to 15%). Its application does not imply a heavy train stretching a couple of streets.
Chanel coco mademoiselle
The bestseller of the Chanel brand is known all over the world. According to the reviews of perfume critics and users, these are the most popular women's perfumes in 2021, or at least among the top ten. They have a rich floral aroma, which is conveyed by natural extracts of jasmine and rose. They are complemented by gentle notes of vanilla combined with tart bergamot and musk, which captivate from the first minutes.
Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet
This exquisite perfume is recognized as one of the best perfumes for girls. Their slightly tart, but at the same time very mild smell, cannot be confused with any other. Notes of fruit and white musk harmoniously complement each other, enveloping their owner with a pleasant delicate aroma.
Gucci Memoire D'une Odeur
Delicate, neutral and subtle scent of Gucci perfume has been at the peak of popularity for a long time. Its base notes of chamomile and Indian jasmine create a sense of bliss and tranquility. That is why Gucci scent never gets boring.
Jo malone grapefruit
Many people call these most popular women's perfumes a masterpiece of British perfumery - the reviews about them are very enthusiastic. And this is not surprising, because their aroma is truly unique. It combines two opposites: tart grapefruit and sweet tangerine. Together they create a very expressive and delicate scent that matches perfectly with any fashionable look.
Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia
A modern, yet another best perfume for women is most suitable for lovers of exotic and natural aromas: berries, trees, sea, flowers. From the first seconds of application, you can feel the freshness of the sea breeze, tropical forests and cool summer air.
TIFFANY & CO. Tiffany & Co
An exquisite floral scent is able to win the heart of any active, ambitious woman who keeps up with the times. The scent opens with refreshing notes of ripe mandarin, fragrant iris and patchouli leaves. They give a woman relaxedness and confidence, emphasizing her attractiveness.
Dolce & gabbana dolce shine
The perfume composition of fruity and floral aromas is the perfect combination that is relevant for everyday use in any season. The scent of perfume is quite simple and light, capable of quickly improving mood and harmoniously emphasizing individuality.
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
The perfume is ideal for those who want to start every day with a positive attitude. The intense scent of perfume combines different components (rose, green tea, bergamot), which are revealed differently each time. Such interesting popular fragrances for women attract the attention of others. The owner of these perfumes will not go unnoticed, and the original design of the bottle will attract attention.
Tom ford oud wood
An extraordinary oriental scent rewards with sophistication and mystery. It has intertwined exotic and spices (vanilla, pepper, cedar). Such a unique composition has elevated the perfume from Tom Ford to the status of an elite perfumery. The fragrance is suitable for both women and men.
Salvatore Ferragamo Amo Flowerful
The best luxury perfume for open, self-confident and cheerful natures. A sensual floral scent emphasizes naturalness and femininity, which testifies to the good taste and sophistication of the girl who chose it.
Hermes Twilly d'Hermès Eau Poivrée
The extraordinary appeal of these best perfumes for women is based on the successful combination of three different components: spicy, floral and woody extracts. Each of them lends softness and sophistication to a fragrance that lasts all day long.
Gucci guilty pour femme
The best perfume in the classic fragrance category is Gucci Guilty Pour Femme. Their smell is so unusual and varied that you want to enjoy them forever. The floral composition conveys the tenderness of the scent, while the notes of mandora and patchouli oil make it fresh and light.