Table of contents:
- 1. Write to someone from those with whom you communicate in social networks
- 2. Meet your girlfriend's girlfriends
- 3. Dine alone on a Friday night in a trendy restaurant
- 4. Offer a colleague an out-of-office meeting
- 5. Communicate with the one with whom they always talked "under the fly", in a sober state
- 6. Invite your male friends' girlfriends
- 7. Invest more in existing friendships
Sometimes it can be difficult to imagine how people make friends as adults. It was so easy when you are locked with a couple of tens or hundreds of people in the same building, and the big world is like a bar full of strangers. Tips for making friends boil down to offering to buy a gym membership or find courses that match your interests. At this point, you will probably chuckle: there is not a single living person who made friends with someone in the simulator or on massage courses. Here are some tips that really work.
1. Write to someone from those with whom you communicate in social networks
Sometimes your opinions coincide on completely different issues, so why not meet and have a drink at last?
2. Meet your girlfriend's girlfriends
After all, you go to her parties, talk to interesting people there - offer to exchange books or give advice on some issue. Surely it will turn out that she is pleasant and in one-on-one communication.
3. Dine alone on a Friday night in a trendy restaurant
It is possible that the same lonely girl will sit at the next table and you will find what to talk about and why to meet.
4. Offer a colleague an out-of-office meeting
If you communicate well at lunch and help each other out on small things, you will surely find common ground in the field of shopping or, for example, art.
5. Communicate with the one with whom they always talked "under the fly", in a sober state
You won't know until you try if she's so cool after non-alcoholic mulled wine!
6. Invite your male friends' girlfriends
A good friend is unlikely to date a silly person!
7. Invest more in existing friendships
It's very easy to think that your current friends are not so good and you need to find new ones. Sometimes it is. But it's worth a try. Invite them to visit an interesting exhibition together, drop in on a visit with a cake, help with children or medicines from the pharmacy … You will see, you can get a lot from your current connections.