Table of contents:
- Circular workout for girls in the gym: what is the essence
- Fat Loss Circuit Workout: Exercise
- Exercises to complete the circuit workout
Continuous training of all muscles is the main feature of the circuit training in the gym. Look in the material for an example of a cool fat burning circuit workout for girls.
Circuit strength training is suitable for advanced and novice athletes. Put on comfortable gym clothes and start doing weight loss exercises.
Circular workout for girls in the gym: what is the essence
During one cycle of circular training, it is necessary to do exercises for all muscle groups. Circuit training has three main differences from a simple gym session:
- Various exercises. In one workout, do different exercises for the muscles of the upper and lower body.
- There are no breaks. The first circuit workout is not easy because you have to give up pauses between exercises and sets. The purpose of the lesson is to keep the pulse at the same level, and rest knocks it down. If you find it very difficult, group the exercises into blocks and take small pauses between them.
- All in a circle. The set of exercises must be repeated at least three times.
Circuit training strengthens the cardiovascular system and increases endurance and muscle strength. And most importantly, you burn more calories in an hour than in a full-fledged cardio session.
Fat Loss Circuit Workout: Exercise
Fat burning circuit workouts always start with a warm up. Five minutes is enough to activate the muscles and raise the heart rate. In addition, warming up exercises reduce the risk of injury.
Examples of simple warm-ups:
- jumping rope for 2-3 minutes;
- running in place for 2-5 minutes;
- rotation of the hips 30 times;
- after an effective warm-up, you can move on to the exercises for the circuit training.
Circuit training in the gym for beginners:
- Squats with a comfortable weight - 20 reps;
- push-ups - 10 reps;
- lunges in motion - 10 times on each leg;
- press from the chest - 15 times;
- plank - 15 seconds;
- jumping on the spot - 30 times;
- repeat one exercise cycle 3 times.
Circuit training in a gym for advanced girls:
- squats on one leg, or pistols, 10 times on each leg;
- Squats without weight - 20 reps
- lunges in motion - 20 reps per leg;
- high jumping - 20 reps;
- pull-ups - 10 reps
- push-ups - 20 times;
- plank - 30-40 seconds.
Exercises to complete the circuit workout
At the end of each fat-burning circuit workout, do some relaxing exercises, such as yoga elements or gentle stretching.
Exercise for the neck
Sit in a chair with a straight back and relaxed shoulders. Lower your head to your left shoulder until you feel a gentle stretch. Then bend your chin forward to your chest and hold for a few seconds. At the end, lower your head to your right shoulder and return to the starting position.
Exercises for the chest and biceps
Stand on the floor, straighten your back, cross your fingers behind your back and straighten your arms. Next, start slowly raising your straight arms behind your back up. Watch your shoulders - they should be relaxed and lowered.
Stand on the floor with your back straight and place your left elbow on your right hand. Raise your left hand above your head and place your palm behind your back, holding the elbow of your right hand. Then slowly step your fingers down the spine until it stops. Repeat the exercise on the other hand.
Get on the floor, lower your shoulders and put your feet hip-width apart. Then push your left foot forward with your heel down and your toes up. Keep your back straight and do not bend your leg. Repeat the exercise on the opposite side.
Spread your arms out to the sides and put your feet hip-width apart.Tighten your abs and tilt down. Try to touch your toes with your hands.