Table of contents:
- What to cook for breakfast from eggs
- What to cook for your child for breakfast
- What to cook for breakfast is simple and tasty
- How to make breakfast with simple foods
- What delicious to cook for breakfast: a bonus recipe
For many, breakfast is a favorite meal that sets the tone for the day. And it is so important to delight yourself with delicious food in the morning, charging the body with energy and the brain with positive emotions. Ours will come in handy for those who are tired of cooking the same thing or are in constant search of new ideas.
We have collected the best recipes for simple but delicious breakfasts. Contents of the article 1. What to cook for breakfast from eggs 1.1 Eggs benedict1.2 Two-layer curd casserole1.3 Shakshuka2. What to cook for a child for breakfast 2.1 Pancakes with jam 2.2 Chocolate pancakes with cottage cheese 3. What to cook for breakfast is simple and tasty 3.1 Sour cream mannik 3.2 Avo-toast 4. How to make breakfast from simple products 4.1 Draniki 5. What to Cook for Breakfast: Recipe Bonus 5.1 Carrot Cupcakes Hide
As you ponder what delicious breakfast can be, check out our selection of recipes.
What to cook for breakfast from eggs
Often popular breakfasts include eggs. Many different dishes can be prepared with this nutritious and affordable product. Here are the recipes with which you will have breakfast, like in a restaurant, without spending a lot of effort.
- 75 g butter
- 4 eggs
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tomato
- 2 crussants or brioches
- red bell pepper
- Pour water into a saucepan, add a spoonful of wine vinegar and bring to a boil. Spoon the funnel and pour one egg into the center. You should get a poached egg - "in a bag".
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the egg and immediately place it in cold water for half a minute to stop the cooking process. Place the poached poached on a paper towel.
- Repeat the same steps for the second egg.
- Now you need to make the hollandaise sauce. Melt the butter in a saucepan and heat until brownish. Then remove the pan from heat and strain the oil through a fine sieve.
- For the remaining two eggs, separate the whites from the yolks, beat the yolks with a whisk. Place them in a saucepan and place over low heat. Using a whisk, beat the yolks in a saucepan until thickened. As soon as they begin to thicken, remove from heat and continue whisking for 2-3 minutes.
- Little by little add butter to the yolks, stirring at the same time with a whisk, then salt.
- Cut the croissant in half, place the poached egg on top of it and top with the hollandaise sauce. You can use round sweet buns without additives.
- Serve with tomato and pepper slices.
Two-layer curd casserole
What to cook for breakfast quickly and tasty, and so that both adults and children like it? We suggest baking a curd casserole!
Ingredients (6-8 servings) for the curd layer:
- 700 g cottage cheese
- 2 chicken eggs
- 80 g sugar
- 2 tbsp. l. decoys
Ingredients for the sour cream layer:
- 450 g sour cream 20% fat
- 100 g sugar
- 1 egg
- a pinch of vanillin
- butter for greasing the mold
- Use a blender to combine cottage cheese, eggs, semolina and sugar in a large bowl.
- Grease the mold with butter and put the curd layer in it.
- Place in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Beat the sour cream, sugar, vanillin and egg with a mixer.
- After half an hour, remove the casserole from the oven and cover with sour cream.
- Bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 20-25 minutes - and you can enjoy a delicious casserole! Serve with syrup or berry sauce.
Shakshuka is a scrambled eggs and tomatoes native to Israel. A fragrant and bright dish will be a great solution when you are choosing what to cook with eggs, both simple and exotic.
Ingredients (Serves 2):
- 5 eggs
- 1 tbsp. l. olive oil
- ½ onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 bell pepper
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. l. tomato paste
- 1 tspground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a deep skillet (preferably cast iron).
- Place the onion in the butter and sauté until translucent.
- Add the garlic and sauté for another 1-2 minutes.
- Chop the peppers and add to the skillet. Simmer for another 5-7 minutes.
- Then send the tomatoes and tomato paste there, mix.
- Season with spices and add a pinch of sugar.
- Stir again and simmer again for 5-7 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Pour the eggs into the resulting paste one by one and cook, covered, for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with pita bread toasted in a dry skillet.
What to cook for your child for breakfast
Children are little selective gourmets who do not agree to eat everything. But we are sure that they will not resist these dishes, they will also ask for supplements.
Pancakes with jam
Pancakes are an incredibly nostalgic dish of all time. Your child will love it too. With this recipe, you can bake them quickly and always successfully. So to the question of what to cook for breakfast from simple products, our answer is - pancakes!
Ingredients (calculated for 5-7 servings):
- 2 eggs
- 1 glass of kefir
- a quarter teaspoon of salt
- 2-3 st. l. Sahara
- 1 tsp soda
- 6 tbsp. l. vegetable oil
- 1 cup flour
- Beat the egg with sugar, add salt.
- Add kefir and flour, mix until smooth.
- Add baking soda and let stand for a while.
- When bubbles appear on the surface of the dough, pour it into a heated and oiled frying pan with a spoon, fry on each side.
- Serve with jam.
Chocolate pancakes with cottage cheese
Which of the children doesn't like pancakes! Try to make them chocolate and filled - and then the child will love this dish even more.
Ingredients for the dough:
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 tbsp. l. cocoa
- 1 tbsp. l. Sahara
- 1 sachet baking powder
- vegetable oil
Ingredients for the filling:
- 400 g cottage cheese
- dried apricots
- 2 tbsp. l. Sahara
- Beat eggs with sugar with a mixer, salt to taste.
- Pour in milk.
- Sift flour and mix with cocoa and baking powder.
- Add flour gradually without turning off the mixer.
- The dough should acquire the consistency of liquid sour cream.
- Heat a frying pan, brush with vegetable oil.
- Pour the dough in portions into the pan, frying the pancakes on both sides.
- Place them on a plate and leave to cool.
- Cooking the filling. Mix cottage cheese with sugar and dried apricots.
- Wrap the filling in each pancake.
What to cook for breakfast is simple and tasty
Simple and tasty - a win-win formula for the perfect breakfast.
Sour cream manna
A kind of "Russian-style cheesecake".
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups semolina
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups sugar
- 0.5 tsp soda
- a bag of vanillin
- Mix sour cream and semolina, leave for an hour, so that the mixture is "infused".
- Add eggs, baking soda and vanillin, beat with a mixer.
- To taste, you can add dried fruits or nuts to the semolina dough.
- Pour the mixture into a greased pan.
- Place in the oven at 170 degrees for about 1 hour.
Avocado toast is one of the trendiest Instagram breakfasts. It's easy to cook them yourself!
- 1 avocado
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 eggs
- 50 g feta cheese
- a few sun-dried tomatoes
- Wash the avocado and cut in half. Remove the pit, remove the skin.
- Boil soft-boiled eggs, put in cold water, then peel from the shell. Cut the avocado and cheese into cubes.
- Cut the sun-dried tomatoes into strips.
- Put the bread in a toaster or lightly fry in a skillet without oil.
- Spread the feta cheese on the toast first.
- Mash the avocado with a fork and place on the toast as well.
- Then put vegetables and on top - half an egg.
How to make breakfast with simple foods
Every housewife dreams of having recipes in her arsenal that do not require large financial and time costs, but at the same time are very tasty and nutritious. One of these is potato pancakes.
A Belarusian dish that has become a hit even in trendy restaurants.
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Peel potatoes and grate. This should be done quickly, before the vegetable has darkened.
- Grate the onion or pass through a blender. Add it to potatoes.
- The excess juice must be drained.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, put the potato-onion mass in it with a spoon.
- Fry the pancakes on both sides over medium heat until golden brown.
- Serve the pancakes with sour cream, sprinkled with herbs.
What delicious to cook for breakfast: a bonus recipe
Dessert in American tradition - unusual, but easy to prepare.
- 250 g flour
- 200 g brown sugar
- 4 carrots
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 1, 5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¾ h. L. salt
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp soda
- ¼ h. L. nutmeg
- powdered sugar
- Sift flour and combine with baking powder, cinnamon, salt, ginger, nutmeg, and baking soda.
- Grate the carrots on a coarse grater.
- Beat eggs, butter and sugar with a mixer on high speed. You should have a smooth paste. Add carrots, vanilla extract to it. Beat everything with a mixer again.
- Set the mixer to a slower setting. Pour in the flour mixed with spices little by little. Stir with a mixer.
- Pour the mixture into tins lined with baking paper. Place in the oven at 190 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove the tins from the oven and let the cupcakes rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove the muffins from the molds. After about an hour, you can start tasting. Sprinkle icing sugar on baked goods before serving.