Table of contents:
- How to make hair thick and thick - the most effective methods
- How to make hair thicker and thicker at home
- Oil for thick hair - reviews for the best natural remedies
Life hacks for short, long and medium strands: you can easily cope with the task at home, even if you are allowed to enter the salons using a QR code.
We share the best methods on how to grow very thick hair quickly and cost-effectively.
How to make hair thick and thick - the most effective methods
Thick and thick female hair is not always the result of expensive procedures in beauty salons. You can also improve the condition of the curls on your own. The main rule is regularity. We will tell you about the basic principles of caring for thin and liquid strands.
For thicker hair, use a special shampoo and conditioner
Add paraben- and sulfate-free products to your hair, especially if you have sensitive and damaged hair. Aggressive skin care products foam well and at the same time wash off the natural layer of sebum, which ultimately injures the scalp and dries it out. To keep the hair thick and strong, it is necessary to maintain the lipid barrier and use delicate hair-cosmetics that do not cause irritation.
Try styling with a volume effect
How to make beautiful thick and voluminous hair? The answer is to use styling products that add volume and visually tighten the structure of the curls. Choose styling with a light, fluffy texture, such as mousses, sprays, or foams.
Make body waves for instant results
One of the quick styling options is light waves. Use a curling iron to create curls over the entire length. Lush curls will not only visually expand the strands, but add volume to them. Apply a protective spray before heat styling to avoid damaging your hair.
Cleanse your scalp deeply once a week
Rinse your hair with a lightening shampoo and scrub off any remaining dirt and dead skin cells.
Take care not only of your hair, but also of the scalp, because the quality of the strands depends on its condition. Be sure to do a deep scalp cleansing once a week. Rinse your hair with a lightening shampoo and scrub off any remaining dirt and dead skin cells. A home remedy can be used to cleanse and exfoliate.
What you need:
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of coconut oil to moisturize the scalp;
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of brown sugar for exfoliation;
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to cleanse dirt and sebum;
- 1 teaspoon of thick honey to saturate the skin with nutrients, useful enzymes and vitamins.
How to make a homemade scrub:
- Combine sugar, coconut oil and vinegar and stir until smooth. Mash the scrub with a fork before applying.
- Dilute the scrub with a spoonful of honey and stir again.
- Dampen your hair and pat dry with a towel. Apply a quarter of your homemade product to a damp scalp.
- Massage in gently to loosen dead skin cells, dirt and sebum.
- After a few minutes, rinse off the scrub and apply hair conditioner to the roots.
Change the parting
The volume depends on the parting. If you have thin and runny curls, try updating your part. Try the side option instead of the straight one. Optionally sprinkle with volumizing powder on hair roots. Volumetric and stylish styling is ready.
How to make hair thicker and thicker - buy hair growth supplements
Have you tried everything, but nothing helps? It may be time to find supplements for hair growth and thickness. Of course, it's best to consult your doctor first. Look for hair pills that contain iron, biotin, and vitamin B.The vitamins developed by trichologists keep the hair healthy and improve its condition after a few months.
Look for hair pills that contain iron, biotin, and vitamin B.
Do regular nutritional masks
Whether your hair is fine, thick or oily, keep regular nourishing beauty products for your hair and scalp. Homemade and professional masks strengthen the strands along the entire length and make them thick and strong.
When choosing a mask, rely on products containing keratin. Natural Keratin improves the condition of the hair and moisturizes it. Obviously, nourished curls look tighter and tighter. But you can not buy expensive care masks, but make them at home to make your hair thick.
For a homemade mask you will need:
- 1-2 teaspoons of liquid honey;
- 2 teaspoons of fresh onion juice;
- a few drops of any oil.
How to prepare a mask to make your hair thicker:
- Stir in the ingredients and apply to scalp and roots. Do not wash off the mask until morning. Wear a protective cap to avoid staining your pillowcase.
- Rinse the mask with shampoo in the morning. If onion scent remains, apply a few drops of scented oil to your skin. The scent of the cleanser usually does away with the unpleasant odor though.
Get your hair cut regularly
Every stylist emphasizes the importance of regular haircuts. It would seem, why cut your hair if you want to grow it. It's all about split ends that appear, even if you regularly moisturize your hair and do masks. If you do not cut the ends, the section will rise higher in length. The result is porous, dry and brittle hair. To avoid this, trim 2 to 3 centimeters every 6 weeks.
Take care of your scalp
Hair health directly depends on the condition of the scalp. When the skin is healthy, clean and saturated with vitamins and minerals, the follicles produce thick and strong hair. So scrubs, masks, and massages regularly to keep your scalp looking good.
Sleep on silk pillowcases
Use only silk pillowcases instead of cotton. Yes, they are more expensive, more difficult to care for, but the result is worth it. Soft silks and satin do not cling to or tangled hair. This means that the curls after sleep will remain healthy and thick.
Do not start drying the strands immediately, but only when they dry out a little, by about 60%.
Use your hair dryer correctly
It is better, of course, to completely abandon thermal styling and replace them with natural drying, but not everyone has the opportunity to wait for the hair to dry on its own. So remember an important rule - when using the hairdryer, keep it at a distance. Do not start drying the strands immediately, but only when they dry out a little, by about 60%. And one final tip: be sure to apply a heat protectant spray before the procedure to reduce the degree of damage.
Add protein to your diet
The researchers note that a certain diet stimulates hair growth and improves the quality of curls. First of all, nutritionists recommend diversifying the menu with foods that are saturated with biotin. The beneficial component improves the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and amino acids and increases the level of protein in the body. And protein, in turn, is a building material for hair. Biotin-rich foods include milk, cheese, eggs, all kinds of nuts, pork, boiled liver, sardines, salmon, cauliflower and avocado.
How to make hair thicker and thicker at home
Today, the market for hair care products is replete with quality products for thickening and volume of hair. But their main disadvantage is their high cost. If your dream is to grow thick and coarse hair without spending a lot of money, then follow our recommendations.
When you wash your hair frequently, you rinse off natural conditioning oils and dry your skin.
Long thick hair at home
- Onion juice… An inexpensive and effective remedy activates hair growth and fights focal baldness. Onion compresses are best done on weekends when you don't need to go somewhere urgently. Leave the onion for an hour and then wash it off with shampoo. Repeat the procedure no more than 2 times a week.
- Wash your hair less often. When you wash your hair frequently, you rinse off natural conditioning oils and dry your skin. The result is brittle hair and irritated scalp. Try to clean your hair at least every other day.
- Avoid high oily hair. Another tip is to avoid letting your hair get very dirty. Too greasy and greasy are also prone to loss. The reason is one - clogged pores.
How to get thick short hair at home
- Use styling mousse. Mousse has its downsides - it sometimes sticks together and smudges hair, but good styling is the key to increasing volume, even for the thinnest and most fluid strands. Squeeze out a ball of mousse about the size of a chicken's egg and distribute it evenly through damp hair to the roots. Of course, the correct technique depends on the length of the short hairstyle. If you only need to style the bangs, on the contrary, move from the roots to the ends.
- Massage your head. One easy way to improve the quality of your hair and make it tough is to massage your scalp. Correct massage improves blood circulation and reduces stress, which stimulates hair growth. The two most effective techniques are circular stroking and gentle palpation with your fingertips.
- Make egg masks. The egg is a source of saturated fat and protein. What better way to nourish your hair? Add egg masks supplemented with olive oil and honey to your regular hair care routine. Apply the mixture over the entire length of the strands and let it sit on hair for 30 minutes, then rinse. The first results will appear in a month.
How to Grow Medium Thick Hair - Home Methods
- Rub in minoxidil. How to make your hair even thicker and stronger at home? The answer is minoxidil. An over-the-counter drug is used by both men and women. Massage the product into the scalp for several months to get the first results. The downside is that minoxidil can cause an allergic reaction.
- Paint over the tips. A quick and easy way to visually tighten the curls is to paint over the roots with a shade that will repeat the color of the ends. Use a small brush to fill part of the hair with color, paying special attention to the roots and thinning areas. No one will notice the difference.
- Use glasses for drying. A strange but effective life hack on how to make thick and voluminous hair. First wash your hair, then comb the wet strands back and secure them with sunglasses at the head of the bed. Next, slide the glasses forward a little and do not remove them until the hair is completely dry.
- Use conditioner first, then shampoo. A moisturizer would seem to work better on clean hair. But many stylists advise to change the stages of care in places. Reverse washing your hair will create a voluminous and airy texture in the strands. And don't worry - the conditioner won't weigh down the curls, and a good creamy formula can fully moisturize fine and dry hair.
Oil for thick hair - reviews for the best natural remedies
Natural oils make hair thick and strong in a short time. Regular massage of the scalp with coconut oil or castor oil works wonders - within a month the structure of the curls becomes denser several times. We share tips on how to grow thick hair at home. We study before and after photos and user reviews.
The healing power of coconut oil fights hair loss and revitalizes hair.
Coconut oil retains natural protein, or keratin, which prevents thinning of the hair structure. The natural product penetrates the curl shaft and moisturizes it well. The healing power of coconut oil fights hair loss and revitalizes hair.How to make your hair very thick at home? Just use coconut masks regularly. Take 2 tablespoons of oil and rub it in your palms to warm it up. Then rub the product into the scalp in a circular motion. Remove the mask after 50 minutes.
After a few months, the hair becomes thick and dense, because old curls do not fall out or break, but new ones are actively growing.
Gooseberry builds a protective barrier on the surface of each hair. After a few months, the hair becomes thick and dense, because old curls do not fall out or break, but new ones are actively growing. Rub in heated gooseberry oil twice a week.
Regular wellness treatments will give results within a month.
It looks like castor oil is legendary. And for good reason. Castor oil is 90% ricinoleic acid and contains vitamin E and omega-6. Such a rich composition is just a godsend for damaged and thin hair. Rub castor oil into dry or damp curls and do not rinse for an hour. Regular wellness treatments will give results within a month.
Another miracle remedy is ginseng. The plant oil protects the surface and structure of the hair from damage caused by external factors. However, proceed with caution - ginseng oil can cause dizziness and nausea. To prepare the mask, take a few tablespoons of ginseng oil and mix them with another active oil. Rub in the natural product with gentle movements. After an hour and a half, you can remove the mask with micellar shampoo. The limit of the procedure is no more than 2 times a week.
Use olive oil and cream simple masks 3-4 times a week to thicken and thicken your hair.
Olive oil is excellent for thickening the structure of fine hair. The natural product is saturated with vitamins A and E. The components remove excess sebum, retain moisture and protect natural keratin, which is a building material for curls. Use olive oil and cream simple masks 3-4 times a week to thicken and thicken your hair.
Produced from argan tree nuts, the oil contains antioxidants that reduce inflammation and irritation of the scalp and help it regenerate faster. The only drawback is that high-quality argan oil is not cheap, but the result is worth it. Apply 3-4 drops of warm oil to the skin and rub in for 10 minutes. Some people microwave the oil to reheat quickly, but we recommend warming the food in the palms of your hands. Next, leave the product on for an hour and then wash off with a mild shampoo.
If you are sorry to use whole avocados, buy avocado oil. This format also contains fatty acids that fight the main signs of hair and scalp damage. Stir the butter and banana gruel masks. In 30 minutes, the beneficial mixture will have time to saturate the scalp. Next - cleansing with shampoo and moisturizing with conditioner.
Apply regular hourly rosemary compresses to keep your hair thick and strong.
Rosemary oil also affects the quality and thickness of hair. Make regular hourly rosemary compresses. Be sure to check the oil for individual intolerances. It is better to wash off with a clarifying shampoo.
Choose regular grooming according to your hair type. The wrong shampoo or conditioner can worsen the condition of your curls. Use homemade masks and scalp scrubs on a regular basis to keep your hair thick and strong.