Table of contents:
- Exposing Instagram bloggers: top tricks to look your best
- How to expose Instagram lies
- Exposing Instagram bloggers: a selection of photos
We all choose good angles and use filters. And few people post on Instagram all the photos in a row, and not those on which they look at least a little better than in reality. But you also need to know when to stop! Revealing Instagram flawlessness can be painful. We list the most common methods of deceiving users and recall 15 cases when insta bloggers polished reality so that it shuddered.
You can sit on diets as much as you want, disappear in the gym and give tidy sums to cosmetologists - and still you won't look like the stars of Instagram. This is because they themselves do not look like that, and in the photo on the social network there is Photoshop, often cruel, and sometimes even meaningless. Moreover, both movie stars and famous singers, and those who became famous thanks to their blog, sin with this. Exposing Instagram bloggers is sometimes very easy - for example, many do not notice that the interior details have "floated" in the photo. But many take this more seriously, but they can also be caught by the hand.
Exposing Instagram bloggers: top tricks to look your best
There are many ways to look your best in a photo. Among them, there are relatively honest ones, like taking a winning pose, and those when even avid Instagram users will be shocked by the lies of such a cool batch.
- Correct postures. You yourself probably know which side you have working and how to stand up correctly in order to emphasize the dignity of the figure. But even such a simple technique can be abused, as instadives often do, bending for a photo in such a way that it is not very clear how they manage in these poses, not only to stand, but also to breathe. Posts revealing Instagram bloggers, when they come across such things, are very snide.
- Tons of makeup. It is clear that there are different cases, and if the instadive was painted for half a day for some event, it is simply stupid not to take a picture for the insta. But if the photo is in the style of “here I am, I just woke up”, and the foundation is not dripping from the chin, we will immediately understand that there is an Instagram lie on the air.
- Filters. From harmless sepia and monochrome to filters that change facial features.
- Muhlezh with background. Replacing the usual unassuming background with the panorama of a fashionable resort - this was the sin of all sorts of bloggers. Instagram revelations are a hot topic in online discussions on forums and social networks.
- Photoshop. When you did not work out either with makeup or with a pose, Photoshop will come to the rescue. Few of the celebrities limit themselves to light adjustments - often the stars, (or rather, their assistants), Photoshop photos to a complete break with reality. Well, why this Instagram lie, you are already beautiful!
How to expose Instagram lies
On forums and image boards around the world, it is already like a separate sport - exposing Instagram bloggers. Russia is no exception; on the Internet, they willingly wash the bones of those who are caught for abuse. And here is a list of reasons why bloggers come across the most.
Paparazzi photo … The stars were more than once caught on the fact that there are two big differences in the photo in their profiles and in the pictures of the paparazzi. Photographers catch celebrities in the most unsightly form - unkempt, in stretched hoodies and sweatpants. But even this is not so bad. The most interesting thing is that the stars in these images are far from being in such good physical shape as we are used to seeing.
Profile photos and photos tagged by friends … You are probably most familiar with the story when you chose and posted a photo from a party, where a dress fits perfectly on you and your smile is the right one. And then you revise the photos that your friends have posted, and there is horror: grimaces and strange angles. Bloggers fall for this too, and the Instagram lies become obvious.
"Floating" interior … Inexperienced photoshop leads to the fact that pictures in insta are simply frankly funny to consider. We're talking about unexplained gravitational anomalies, when suddenly some wooden table floats down, and other oddities with a concave concrete fence. And how many times the wallpaper pattern has changed in the photo is a classic Internet lie.
The disappearance of moles and tattoos … When you are too lazy to photoshop every detail, you can gloss over everything at once - so what if moles and tattoos are gone. Haters will say thank you - Instagram lies become apparent.
Body oddities … We are talking about the suddenly appeared sixth toe and feet like a grasshopper. When bloggers begin to enthusiastically reshape their photos, it is impossible to look at this Instagram lie without amazement and laughter.
Reflection in a mirror or water … It happened more than once that the photo shows not only the blogger himself, but also his reflection. And for absolutely inexplicable reasons, tuning only affects one part of the picture. Is it carelessness or the hope that no one will notice? The second will definitely not happen as long as there are people in the comments for whom exposing instagram bloggers is a separate entertainment.