Are you going to go on a diet, but do not know how to deny yourself a sweet tooth? Cosmo will tell you the way out!
The main rule is not to allow yourself to starve, but only replace harmful sweets with more useful ones and treat yourself to them no more than 1-2 times a week in the morning along with the main meals: breakfast and second breakfast. The rest of the tips suggests:
- Replace milk chocolate with bitter if you can't live without it. And remember about dosages - no more than 3 cubes per tile per day and no more than 2 times a week.
- Swap high-calorie cookies, nougat, caramel, or glazed nuts for dried fruit and sugar-free marmalade. And do not forget about the quantity either: a pack of prunes or raisins is not your case. Limit yourself to 5-6 dried apricots, prunes, dried cherries or apples in the morning. Dried fruits can be consumed regularly except in the evening.
- Eliminate cream and syrups from drinks: it is better to add cinnamon and a little cocoa to coffee, and fresh berries or fruits to a milk shake.
- It also happens: you are attacked by the desire to eat something tasty, and moreover immediately. Go to your nearest store for low-fat (no more than 3%) yogurt. If the attack of sweets persists, snack on oatmeal with nuts and a spoonful of jam or honey. Porridge will remove the feeling of hunger for several hours, and chocolate bars or cookies, as a rule, whip up the appetite even more.
- Choose the lesser of two evils: if you are already at the "belly festival" and you cannot avoid a sweet dessert, give preference to yoghurt and fruit mousses or cakes. Marshmallows, marshmallows, marmalade or hard candy are also considered. And add truffle cake, eclairs, cheesecakes, honey cake to the black list. One piece of such a delicacy will not only damage the figure, but also overload the stomach with excess fats and carbohydrates, which can affect the condition of the facial skin.