Table of contents:
- How to pump up a girl's chest at home: basic chest exercises
- How to quickly pump up your chest with push-ups at home
- How to properly pump up a woman's chest on a horizontal bar?
- How to build chest muscles: chest exercises with dumbbells
Ideal shape can be achieved without plastic surgery. How quickly a girl can pump up her breasts at home - we answer.
Exercise will not increase the size of your breasts, but you can easily correct their shape. How to pump up the chest in a week at home - we have found only the most effective exercises for the chest muscles.
How to pump up a girl's chest at home: basic chest exercises
Isometric Breast Contractions
The essence of the exercise - you need to contract the muscles of the chest without bending and extending the arms. You will need a small towel for the exercise. How to quickly and correctly pump the chest? It's simple - repeat the exercise at least three times a week and achieve impressive results.
- Take the starting position - feet shoulder-width apart, arms with a towel extended forward.
- At the same time, pull your arms in opposite directions, contracting your chest muscles with short pauses.
- Pull the towel tight and continue to stretch it out to the sides in a pulsating motion for three minutes.
Not quite a physical exercise, but also a very useful life hack on how to pump up a girl's breasts at home. Many studies show that massage increases blood flow and stimulates collagen production, which means it improves breast skin tone and firmness.
- Place your left hand on the top of your right chest.
- Gently squeeze the area in a rhythmic motion.
- Then gradually lower your hand down and massage the outer, bottom and inner parts.
- Squeeze and unclench your chest gently alternately. Finally, use your fingertips to pat over the entire surface.
The regular plank is also great for lifting the chest, but the dynamic variation makes it much more effective.
- Take the starting position - position yourself parallel to the floor, put your hands shoulder-width apart, and your legs - pelvis-width apart.
- Squeeze your thighs and glutes to keep your body and legs in a straight line, then start lowering one elbow first and then the other.
- Then, alternately stand on your hands and return to the starting position.
How to quickly pump up your chest with push-ups at home
How to quickly pump up a girl's breasts at home? It is enough to do regular push-ups every day. In addition, in addition to the chest, you will pump up the muscles of the back and arms. Start with three sets of 15 push-ups daily or every other day. As soon as the hands get stronger, you can increase the number to 20-25-30 and so on.
How to properly swing your arms and chest using push-ups?
- Lie with your stomach down on the floor with your arms bent at your sides and palms down.
- Raise your arms with your torso, keeping your knees straight. The toes must be secured to the floor.
- Continue lifting until your arms are fully extended. For beginners, the "knee push-up" option is suitable.
- Then lower yourself down and return to the starting position. During push-ups, do not lower your stomach or legs under any circumstances.
How to properly pump up a woman's chest on a horizontal bar?
First you need to prepare your muscles for horizontal bar exercises. In addition to the chest muscles, the arms and back are involved in pull-ups, which means they need to be strengthened.
1st step. Go to the horizontal bar and hang on it so that you feel comfortable. Repeat for 10 seconds in 5 sets. Increase the time gradually up to a minute.
2nd step. First of all, you need to prepare your back muscles for the horizontal bar. Do the boat exercise at home.
- Lie with your stomach down on the floor.
- Bend your knees and wrap your hands around your ankles.
- Start swinging slowly, gradually increasing your speed.
- Repeat 3 sets of 10 times.
For beginners, a simplified pull-up option is suitable.
- Place a chair under the horizontal bar, gently stand on it. It is necessary that the horizontal bar is at the level of the chin.
- Then bend your arms at the elbows and your legs at the knees and slowly lower yourself down with your arms straight.
- It is important to lock in this position for 20-30 seconds.
You can also do exercises on a low horizontal bar, where your feet will touch the ground very slightly. Another option for beginners is to swing your chest on a horizontal bar with a girlfriend or boyfriend.
Hang on the bar while the helper in the back grips your hips and relieves the load. But this does not mean that your partner should do everything for you - make every effort to pull yourself up.
How to build chest muscles: chest exercises with dumbbells
Not sure how to pump up your breasts? With dumbbells, you can do it quickly. Dumbbell chest exercises are a great way to build your chest and arms. Choose dumbbells that you can safely lift and perform 3 sets of 8-12 reps with them. The optimal weight of each dumbbell is 3, 4 and 5 kilograms. Once the muscles are strong, increase the number of repetitions.
- Lie on the floor with your back down and take the dumbbells in your hands.
- Lift the dumbbells up towards each other. The arms should be straightened at the point of contact of both dumbbells.
- Then slowly lower your arms back and repeat the required number of times.
Incline dumbbell press
Another option for exercising with dumbbells.
- Lie on the floor with a large, non-soft pillow under your back.
- The legs should be at the sides, and the arms should be bent with dumbbells.
- Extend your arms slowly and lift them up. In this exercise, the dumbbells should be parallel to each other.
- Then slowly return your arms to the starting position. After a short pause, repeat the exercise. Do 10 reps for 4 sets.
How to pump up breasts at home? Easy - Do the classic bench press regularly.
- Lie on your back without a pillow.
- Bend your arms at the elbows and hold dumbbells in both.
- Then raise your arms up, straightening them all the way.
- Then return your arms to their original position. Repeat 10 times with short breaks in 3 sets.