Table of contents:
- 1. You feel guilty for no reason
- 2. You give in to someone else's opinion
- 3. You don't have clear personal boundaries
- 4. You don't like what you have to do
- 5. You envy someone
- 6. You change goals if you get rejected
- 7. You let others provoke you
- 8. You hang out with those who are unpleasant
- 9. You give in too much criticism
It so happens that we are offended by words accidentally said by a colleague or other trifles. At such moments, it seems that someone has power over our lives. If there are more such moments, it's time to take back control! This is how his loss manifests itself - you probably did not even suspect about some cases.
1. You feel guilty for no reason
Someone hurt your feelings, and you're not doing what you wanted? Stay on your own and no longer succumb to provocations. This is especially important in Internet communication.
2. You give in to someone else's opinion
Remember - you are not a hundred-ruble bill for everyone to like. There are people who do not like you, there are those who do not like your behavior or opinion. Do not attach too much importance to other people's words and start hating yourself for no reason.
3. You don't have clear personal boundaries
You yourself have to decide who to let in your life. If someone begins to influence your actions too strongly, then it's time to rethink the boundaries: emotional, physical, financial.
4. You don't like what you have to do
Ultimately, you manage your time yourself. You don't have to go to a job you hate, visit a doctor, or attend a family event. Yes, there will be consequences, but still it is your choice, and not imposed from the outside.
5. You envy someone
This does not interfere with the life of another person, but it can interfere with yourself. Being angry at events from the past also takes time and energy, as well as communicating with toxic people. Do not waste your mental resources on all this.
6. You change goals if you get rejected
If you were not hired or chosen in the competition, this does not mean that you have to give up, come to terms and no longer set such goals. It didn't work now - it will work later.
7. You let others provoke you
You should not communicate with those who know how to unbalance you and force you to say or do something that you will later regret. Protect what is dear to you, do not let others influence it.
8. You hang out with those who are unpleasant
Every minute you think or complain about talking to such a person is a wasted minute.
9. You give in too much criticism
Criticism from other people is a powerful tool for making things better. But don't avoid something just because it might get criticized. It is impossible to live a normal life if your main goal is to please others.