Many people are so reluctant to start a conversation about what stage the relationship is at that they can suffer in obscurity for years. In fact, of course, it is more useful to know the truth. Yes, it can be unpleasant, but then at least you won't waste time! This is how our heroines got out of the situation.
- "We met for the first time, drank coffee … fell in love and literally a couple of days later began to officially meet. Then he asked if I was ready for a deeper and longer relationship, I answered in the affirmative. We have been together for four years," - Asya, 26 years old.
- "We even got along without a conversation! Everything was decided by itself. I think that it is necessary to talk about relationships, but I myself could not start this dialogue: I got the feeling that I am six years old again," - Olga, 25 years old.
- "We talked about this for an hour, and then he proposed to me. The fact is that we are both incorrigible romantics, we wanted to define everything," - Yulia, 25 years old.
- "He said that he considered me his girlfriend when we washed together in the shower. I decided that he was joking, and after a couple of days clarified what he meant. He replied:" I asked you to become my girlfriend? " I was embarrassed and decided not to ask anything more,”- Maria, 30 years old.
- "My last relationship developed on its own. We didn't need to clarify anything. One day a mutual friend asked if we were each other's only partners, and we answered: of course!" - Elena, 31 years old.
- “It is important for me to know the balance of power. In the current relationship, I myself started this conversation, and he asked me to become his girlfriend,” - Natalya, 28 years old.
- “I didn't know what we had and how until the guy said that it was time to change the status of relations in social networks. I was happy, but the conversation would also be interesting,” Vera, 28 years old.