Dating is tricky, so it's important to be prepared for anything. And, of course, come up with something new! Here are some real life examples.
- “My boyfriend and I went… to a bookstore! Rare books were sold there, and we chose gifts for each other. It was very pleasant, helped us to better understand each other and learn about interests and goals in life.” Marina, 25 years old.
- “We woke up at dawn, got into the car and watched the sun rise over the surface of the lake. It was cool, but still very cool! We watched the clouds move and listened to our favorite songs.” Alina, 26 years old.
- “He did not say where we were going, but brought him to a country holiday with concerts and a master class. I really liked it, considering that it was a surprise.” Maria, 23 years old.
- “He brought me to the dog shelter, where we worked as volunteers for several hours. Since he knew perfectly well what I would like, I was very pleased.” Elena, 20 years old.
- “We went to the supermarket and bought each other food for lunch. Not an easy task! And then we had a picnic in a nearby park.” Olga, 29 years old.
- "We bought coffee and went for a ride around our hometown on a tourist bus. We learned a lot!" Diana, 28 years old.
- “We decided to remember our childhood and went to the village where I spent the summer. Then we bathed in the river and ate delicious food in a cafe.” Yana, 22 years old.
- “I secretly bought tickets to the water park, and we had fun like children all day.” Alla, 26 years old.