Table of contents:
- 1. Do not bring those who are not invited
- 2. Do not outshine the bride
- 3. Don't be late for registration
- 4. Don't know what to give - give an envelope
- 5. Do not find out the cost of the wedding
- 6. Don't take kids to adult events
- 7. Don't be silly during a toast
- 8. Don't overdo it with alcohol
- 9. Do not interfere with other people's congratulations
- 10. Do not remove if asked
Many weddings are planned well in advance, but sometimes little things are enough to ruin the mood. Here are the mistakes made at weddings - and how to avoid them.
1. Do not bring those who are not invited
If you said that you would come alone, do not drag a new acquaintance with you. And in general, the presence of a person for whom the treat is not designed and a place at the table is not allocated is regarded as disrespect for the newlyweds.
2. Do not outshine the bride
Do not wear a white dress for someone else's wedding! Or the same color as the bride. This is her day, and you will still have a chance to show yourself in all its glory. The same goes for overly conspicuous decorations.
3. Don't be late for registration
And at a feast too, if there is no really important reason. It is not polite.
4. Don't know what to give - give an envelope
They will still have to get rid of an extra conventional teapot.
5. Do not find out the cost of the wedding
At least at the wedding itself!
6. Don't take kids to adult events
If the bride and groom were asked not to bring their children, there is no need to ruin their day. It's not that they don't like you or children, it's just that if everything is designed for guests 18+, then noisy three-year-olds are definitely not the place there.
7. Don't be silly during a toast
There is no need to remember the mistakes of the past, the bride's ex-boyfriends or the groom's problems. This is a wedding, not an evening of revelations.
8. Don't overdo it with alcohol
No one wants to mess with drunk guests.
9. Do not interfere with other people's congratulations
Even if you have something to say for every toast, keep your mouth shut. Nobody likes to be interrupted.
10. Do not remove if asked
If the bride and groom were asked not to take pictures or post pictures on social networks, fulfill their wish. Your friends will have time to see later what a wonderful wedding you attended.