Table of contents:
- 1. Sex in the shower
- 2. Invite him to the shower - to lose important personal time
- 3. The shower may have a short hose
- 4. Do you want someone else's touch while you wash?
- 5. The flow of water is not enough for two
- 6. Uncomfortable shaving your legs
- 7. He'll probably ask if he can help you clean up
- 8. And if he asks for a blowjob?
- 9. Water is not lubricant
- 10. You like different water temperatures
Imagine the scene. At night you had sex, in the morning you slept in an embrace, and then you realize that it’s time to take a shower. You get up, take a towel - and he looks at you through the eyes of a cat from "Shrek" and asks to take him with you. There are good reasons not to do this.
1. Sex in the shower
Not a pleasant picture from the TV, but the likelihood of continuing the day at the emergency room.
2. Invite him to the shower - to lose important personal time
It is so convenient to meditate under running water or while waiting for the conditioner to be absorbed. The whole day can go on different tracks if you stop and just indulge.
3. The shower may have a short hose
You alone have to bring your feet together to wash, but how will you two get in?
4. Do you want someone else's touch while you wash?
Yes, the shower is relaxing. But if you went there to wash, it is better that no one touches.
5. The flow of water is not enough for two
Unless you have water pouring from a wide watering can on the ceiling. Otherwise, one will be cold.
6. Uncomfortable shaving your legs
Because there is another person next to you, due to the lack of space and due to the fact that you are constantly distracted by your partner and you can shave in the wrong place.
7. He'll probably ask if he can help you clean up
And he is unlikely to do it well. Of course, the chest and buttocks will sparkle, but he can ignore other parts of the body. Here's a partial hygiene.
8. And if he asks for a blowjob?
Have you tried doing it while water is pouring over both of you? A great chance to fall and break something for yourself.
9. Water is not lubricant
The water washes away both the lubricant and your own lubricant, so it will be very uncomfortable if you do decide to have sex.
10. You like different water temperatures
For example, you are cold, he is hot. And do not agree in any way.